1) Before joining CFRL what was your biggest struggle? What were your biggest frustrations?
Before starting I was overweight and didn’t really watch what I ate, nor did I work out regularly – which is something I used to do before. Due to my work responsibilities I didn’t make much time for myself. Finding time and getting myself into the right mindset were the biggest challenges.
2) How did your struggle and frustrations affect your life? What did you feel like before joining CFRL?
Generally, I am an active person always into some kind of physical activity. So, having to delay every aspect of this lifestyle due to the COVID pandemic was very frustrating. Not only did I feel the effect of it physically but mentally too.
3) What was it about CFRL that made you join?
I wanted to get back into the right mindset as soon as possible. I know myself and knew that in order to get to my goal I had to make it as challenging as possible in order to remain committed and motivated. CFRL was the way to go.
4) What made you stay with us? What do you enjoy the most about CFRL?
This gym is the friendliest gym I’ve ever been to. It feels like a small community and everybody keeps cheering up everyone. It became really fun after 1 or 2 weeks and I began to look forward to certain exercises, knowing what my maxes/PR are, measuring my time and improving it. So, the community feel and the challenge was what kept me coming back.
5) How did our program help you? How is Life different for you now?
I feel as though i am getting into better emotional and physical shape than ever before. Since joining the gym, the schedule of classes 9that works with mine work schedule) and amazing coaches has given me structure to my daily life and motivation to get better with it each day.
6) Were there any specific goals that you reached that you are particularly proud of? How did it make you feel?
I feel more alert, focused, and mentally stronger. Those were my main goals. What made me feel even better was that I lost weight :)). That part was my secondary goal, and I achieved it without really focusing on it.
7) What would you tell someone interested in joining CFRL?
CrossFit is a little rough at first, but nothing is impossible. The most important thing is finding a group with good coaches that will scale your work out correctly. I still struggle with some things (strength, endurance, mobility) but I go regularly and I am getting better.
8) Is there anything personal you would like to add?
When all else fails, go back to the basics – physical challenge. It will ground you and help you focus on priorities in life.
What to know how to start your own Journey? Click the Link Below & Book a free Intro: