1) What sports/varsity program are you in if any?
I wrestled and played lacrosse in high school. I am not currently participating in any sports right now, but I plan to play club lacrosse in the Spring.
2) Before joining Rising Legends what was your biggest struggle? What were your biggest frustrations?
I have always been a very active person, but I struggled with a bunch of fitness related things. First off, going to the gym by myself was extremely intimidating. I didn’t know how or what to do in the gym. On top of that, I was a lanky kid who wasn’t super proud of the way my body looked. So going into the gym and seeing people with awesome physiques and lifting a ton of weight was terrifying to me. Finally, my flexibility was absolutely atrocious. When I first started working out on my own I was not even close to being able to do a full squat.
3) What was it about RLAF that made you join?
My dad and I drove past the building a couple of times and we ended up trying it out. Nearly three and a half years later, I am so happy I did.
4) How did our Strength and Conditioning program help you? Were there any major accomplishments after you worked with us? (Athletic Scholarships? Championships? Improved times, weight loss,… etc?)
Over the last couple of years I have accomplished so much as a result of following the Strength and Conditioning program. I am proud to say I have put on about 40 pounds of muscle. I was also able to decrease the time of my mile from about 7:30 to around 5:40. Finally, during my senior year of high school I achieved the status of All League in wrestling.
5) Were there any specific goals that you reached that you are particularly proud of? How did it make you feel?
One of my proudest moments in the gym was achieving full squat depth for the very first time. It had been a long and laborious process and I don’t think I would have ever achieved full depth if not for the help of the awesome coaches at Rising Legends. I also found a new love of fitness. I plan to take this new found passion to college with me.
6) What would you tell someone interested in joining Rising Legends and our Strength and Conditioning Program?
I promise that once you give it a try you will be hooked. Awesome workouts, fantastic coaches, and some of the most friendly people you will ever meet!
7) Is there anything personal you would like to add?
Everyone starts somewhere and the only thing you can do is go up from there.
What to know how to start your own Journey? Click the Link Below & Book a free Intro:
Link –> https://bit.ly/3tD258f