1) Where are you in Rockland? Nyack? New City? Congers? Did you grow up there?
Currently living in Nyack, but born in the Bronx, and came to Rockland County in my teen years, and lived in Valley Cottage for the past 20 years.
2) Top 2 Fav places to eat in Rockland County and what do you order there?
Roost Restaurant in Sparkhill, is one of my favorites and I love their spicy crab soup. My second favorite is Old Village Inn (OVI) and I love their chicken pot pie!
3) Fav hobby outside of the gym? (fishing, hiking, etc…)
My favorite hobbies are to go shooting, fishing and flying drones.
4) Before joining RLAF what was your biggest struggle? What were your biggest frustrations? Do you still have them now?
My biggest struggle was to eat healthy. My biggest frustration was making the time to eat well and at a consistent time because of my ever-changing schedule and being on the road so much.
5) What was it about RLAF that made you join? What made you stay with us?
I decided to join the gym because I wanted to be there for my children, and I felt I was traveling down a road that would not make that possible. The progress that I have made, the goals I have set, and the ongoing support I have received from everyone at RLAF is what keeps me coming back.
6) How did RLAF program help you? How is Life different for you now?
The program has helped put me on a healthier path and I physically and mentally feel stronger and sleep better!
7) Were there any specific goals that you reached that you are particularly proud of? How did it make you feel?
I am proud that I lost 8 inches from my waist, and I can finally tuck my shirt in my pants.
8) Do you feel you are awesom-er being with RLAF?
I do not know about feeling “awesomer”, but I certainly feel great about going to the gym 5 days a week!
9) What would you tell someone interested in joining RLAF?
I would tell someone interested in joining to just take the first step of walking through the door, and they will instantly be glad that they did. They will immediately be greeted by a kind and supportive owner named Charly.
10) Is there anything personal you would like to add?
There are few people who have come into my life that have had a lasting impression, but Charly is definitely one of them, he is extremely generous, supportive and knowledgeable and I am grateful for all his help.
Ready to start your own fitness journey? click on the link below and book a Free Intro!